Wednesday, March 7

Safeway: Helpful

I swung by Safeway on the way home from work today and I picked up 2 pint of Ice Cream, some hot fudge, a container of Tide (for washing clothes), and a book of stamps. After I had gone through the check stand one of the bagger girls, who looked like she was 16 or 17 said, "Do you want any help out with that?"

I looked at her for a second and said, "Oh well, you could carry these stamps..." Then I laughed and said, "No I can get it!"

Those Safeway baggers, so helpful. (Either that or I look like I'm being infirm in my "old age".)

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***