Thursday, May 3

Abnormal Abdominal

I spent about 6 hours yesterday in the lower recesses of the Primary Eastside Care Clinic while I had a number of tests run on me. Some of you have been aware than a week and a half ago I was having some strange pains in my abdominal region and spent a couple of days at the doctor's office waiting for blood work, etc. They scheduled an abdominal ultrasound a week and a half ago and yesterday was that day.

I got the the place about 7:30am and by 8:30am I had had the ultrasound and the Doctor had looked at them and said he wanted to do a CT (cat?) scan. Insert a couple hours of waiting and drinking strange materials and an IV and some radioactive compound and they sent me home.

Last evening about 6 I got a call from the doctor and he said that the CT scans showed that I had some abdominal abnormalities and the next step is to do some surgery so that the doctors can look at the several abnormal growths I have.

I'm not going to lie to you, I'm scared about what this could be. Please pray for me. Pray for Lisa as she goes through this with me.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***