Wednesday, June 20

Dwindle

Last night one of Lisa's sister's came over for a bit. I haven't really SEEN anyone else but Lisa since Sunday night. I was kind of surprised by how much I enjoyed the interaction. (It really wore me out however) I think sometimes either when I'm seeing lots of people or not seeing many people at all, I tend to forget that I really cherish seeing people. When I'm lying on the couch all day doing things by myself I tend to forget how much I enjoy having people around.

In other news Lisa and I are hitting up "The Island" again this weekend, hopefully with my folks as well. This should be another relaxing weekend before a week of more tests and doctor's appointments.

Tongue wise it feels slightly better today. Thank you for your prayers. I am hoping that solid foods are soon to be in my future.

Again, and as always continue to pray for my healing. I have a CT scan on Monday afternoon, and a Doctor's appointment on Tuesday morning. At that point we'll decide when I'll be admitted more round 3 of chemo. Also remember if you want to visit me please don't hesitate to contact me about times!

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***