Monday, June 18

More friends

More and more friends continue to contact me as news spreads about the cancer. Mainly it seems like people I knew from high school that I haven't seen in a while are getting the news and letting me know that they are pulling for me. Thanks everyone for praying and pulling for me. Even you anonymous donors. (You know who you are (because, obviously, I don't))

I started using the Audible.com account my aunt generously gifted me with today. I found at least 8 books right off the bat that I wanted to listen to and should find at least 60 some hours of listening to keep me busy.

This evening my throat feels like it's on fire. I'm not sure what to do, but everything in my life works together for the good of God. We'll see what the morning brings.

Thanks for all your love and support.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***