Wednesday, July 4

Things

I made it to my parent's house tonight for the 4th of July BBQ. The food smelled WONDERFUL however it all tasted the same in my mouth. :( They had BBQ Baby Back Ribs and fruit salad, and garlic bread. It was all great to smell, and while I did eat I didn't get as much enjoyment from it as I normally do.

Happy 4th of July to everyone. I'm not feeling too well tonight so this is going to be short. Hopefully a good night's sleep will fix some problems. Thanks for all your prayers.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***