Thursday, August 16

Honk if you have cancer

This morning I came up with what I thought would be a strange bumper sticker. (See title)

Anyway, news on the blood work. My platelets are at 91, and I was just informed by my nurse that they want them to be at 100. (I like when they spring things like this on me...) So, I get the weekend to do with as I please. (A friend is coming up from Cali so at least he won't have to spend his whole time here in a hospital!)

So I will be at church on Sunday, and I will get to enjoy another weekend before chemo. Many thanks for all your prayers!

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***