Wednesday, November 12

Meeting the interns

I was asked to join OC's orientation of new missionaries to kind of get a feel for how the whole process works. We had 4 new people that were added to the team yesterday. Several of them are going to some higher security places so I won't detail much about them, but we sat through some training sessions together and at the end of the day we went over to the President's house for dinner. I think we all had a pretty good time talking about how we got to OC. This will continue through Friday. (The training... not the dinners...)

A week without Lisa was ok, maybe even a little fun. Here in the second week though it's rapidly gotten "old". I'll be glad when she's back. (Wait... there she is on IM now!)

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***