Wednesday, December 10

Q: How do you get rid of a Realtor?

A: Sell your house.

Oooookay, so it lacked in the "puchline" department. Sure, I could claim that we've had some "cut backs" but I think you and I would both know THAT isn't true.

But yes, praise the Lord, our little condo has finally, officially, sold! We should be seeing the results from that tomorrow in our bank account.

It's pretty great news and the fact that it sold so quickly really helped to confirm for us (well, me at least) that Colorado Springs in where God wants us to be right now.

Please continue to pray for Lisa's job hunt!

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***