Tuesday, December 9

Another one

I was going to write a blog entry last night however I was sitting at work, minding my own business when suddenly I realize I have a spot in my vision. Now I can't really tell you the difference between a "migraine spot" and something like say, a flash, but my mind knows the subtle difference so I did what anyone who doesn't want to spend the next 24 hours curled up under his desk would do: I threw my stuff together and got home as fast as I possibly could.

When I got home I tossed myself in bed and spent the next tapering 30 hours with a headache and minor confusion. I am back now, thank you for asking.

I intend to write more, but being as I have been sick all day I am going to go to bed and get some much needed sleep.

Condo should be closing tomorrow... I'll let you know, when I know.

Also, Lisa has gotten 2 semi-nibbles on the job front. Continue to keep her in your prayers!

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***