Sunday, December 14

s n o w


I went to bed last night pretty late (it was after 1) and at that point everything was clear the temperature was "cold" (20 something) but it wasn't what I would call "crazy". I woke up this morning with plans to go to church and I got up and looked out the window. Snow. Maybe an inch or two and the wind blowing it everywhere. I fired up weather.com and well, you can see the screen shot. (5 degrees and with wind-chill we're looking at -14 degrees (It's actually gotten colder since I've been awake))

I was slightly envious the other day of my Seattle brethren getting a little snow. I'm not anymore... oh yeah, and when is this supposed to let up? Wednesday.

EDIT: An hour later...


EDIT: 12 hours later... Last one, I promise:


~B.

1 comment:

  1. Brrrrrrr!!!!! Dad checked just a few minutes ago and it was 2!!! 2 degrees!!! That's craziness!!! Come up here and defrost in our 28 degree weather. It'll feel like a regular heatwave!

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***