Sunday, December 14

Suffering

This morning Lisa and I didn't get to church (see "s n o w") so we listened to a sermon given at the church we are going to now (Pulpit Rock) that we missed the last time it snowed. (Nov 30th)

I have to say that this sermon is probably the most powerful sermon I have ever heard on suffering. As readers of this blog will know suffering has been something of a topic this past year and a half or so.

I wanted to share this sermon with you, knowing that it spoke as it did to me, and hope that you'll take the half an hour it takes to listen to it and really think about it. I know I'll listen to it at least once more.

The sermon can be listened to here.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***