Tuesday, February 10

Dinner!



At the risk of this becoming a food blog *NSBITStaff:"Too late"* I present you with a picture of dinner tonight. I was quite proud of it so I felt the need to share. Mushroom Pork chops with a lettuce wedge with Roquefort dressing adorned with cherry tomatoes and bacon. The addition of bacon, I will say, had nothing to do with reading this blog post. Honest.

I am now enjoying a bowl of Butter Pecan Ice-cream. If that seems like a lot of fat content it probably is. But I didn't eat for 2 days while I had my migraine, I have some stores to replenish... and I don't always eat like this. (Generally only when I am feeling creative... it, ummm, burns more calories!)

~B.

2 comments:

  1. Whoa...the boy eat mushrooms? If so, ever made Chicken Marsala? I did the other day (with lots of 'shrooms) and it was quite yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm starting to enjoy your food posts. You've almost inspired me to cook something. =]

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***