Friday, February 13

Bread

What you see before you here is a loaf of Dill Cheddar Cheese Bread. Put together by my lovely and wonderful wife who obviously loves me (see picture). I suggested it earlier this week as we had some fresh dill sitting around that needed to be used up.

She actually made 2 loaves... but that one is gone already. The great thing about this bread is that it is very soft and moist, has a subtle dill flavor, AND the cheese on the inside is soft, while the stuff that spilled out the sides is crusty and wonderful. We were taking bets on if this last loaf would survive the night or not. I think perhaps it will, but it will not make it beyond tomorrow as we work on cleaning the townhome up. (Happy Valentines day!)

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***