Wednesday, December 2

Ever wonder?

Have you ever gotten a haircut and after looking at yourself wondered, "How would my life have been different if I had had this haircut when I was in ________________" (Of course you'd fill in the blank)

But you know what? This time around I think I am potentially enjoying the lack of hair thing. We'll see how it holds up over time. It doesn't look as "cancer patient" as I feel like it did last time. I however still have my eyebrows, eyelashes, and bit of hair on my face. Which most likely makes all the difference.

Of course I do this on the day before the "potentially coldest couple of days this winter!" (local weatherman)

Again, thanks for all the support. I am sleeping much better (fewer drugs in my system) and getting stronger. (And just had a crazy craving for lo mein... So weird)

~B.

5 comments:

  1. Love the look you remind me of someone form the Matrixs. "Why oh way did I not take the Blue pill" or in your case the blue pill, yellow pill, red pill. ;)

    Good to hear your doing well.

    Marshall

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the soul patch I think you look a bit like the lead singer from the Supertones.

    I enjoyed my time in Colo Spgs. Must do it again soon.

    -Dan

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good look. It reminds me of Patrick Stewart who, I think we can all agree, is the best looking captain of the Enterprise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:26 AM

    It was great to have you Dan!

    Ian, I have to disagree. I think he was maybe the best captain, but as for best looking I am going to have to go with Scott Bakula. =)

    ~B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually with that shaved head and a bit more facial hair he could look like the caucasian version of "Benjamin Sisco" from DS9. Anybody else seeing it?

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***