Tuesday, December 29

It's been real

Lisa and I have hosted my sister for the past 15 or so days. Beth has been really supportive while she's been here and it's been fun having her around. She flys out bright and early tomorrow morning, and then it's back to just Lisa and I.

I am meeting with my oncologist Thursday morning, so following that we will have some ways available for you to help us out in the coming new year.

Thanks for the support. This week I have been getting stronger, however my left knee doesn't seem to appreciate putting too much weight on it for extended periods of time. Stairs can be scary sometimes. Last night I was helping with dinner and my knee gave out. I'll probably need to talk to my doctor about that.

Keep praying for strength as I get further/ closer to chemo.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***