Sunday, January 24

Round... 5?

I think we're about to hit round 5 here of chemo. Which means I have spent 5 weeks in the infusion center, and about 13 weeks recovering from my 5 weeks in the infusion center.

I'm tired. Mentally I think I am prepared for another week of this. I'm not sure about physically. I felt like recovery this time took longer, but I also felt like when I had recovered (Thursday, Friday, and Saturday) that I was more recovered than some of the other times. I don't know that that is a good thing or not. I'm pretty sure I don't want my body (and the cancer) getting used to this chemo at all.

So, my treatment is at 9:30 tomorrow morning and I would appreciate prayer for its effectiveness as well as the recovery. (This seems strange, I am asking that the chemo waste parts of my body and yet at the same time asking that it not work as hard on my body so I can recover faster. I think if I had my choice of the two I'd go for the "waste my body" which equals "kill cancer".)

Thanks team! Here we go again!

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***