Thursday, January 21

Playing around


Never forget that Mac OSX has an app called "Photobooth". Or heaven forbid you stop having fun with your Mac. And what fun is it if you don't change your Facebook and Twitter pictures when you come up with a keeper? These pictures taken in the same place, 24 hours apart.

The first picture my brother says I look like the bad guy in the first Iron Man movie. (Only probably about 1/2 the weight) The second picture I happened to be listening to some music, which sounds MUCH better through my headphones, and I caught a glimpse of myself in the monitor and through I looked like I was trying to go for that "DJ" look. So I hyped it up a bit. Anyway, I am having fun. Maybe more pictures tomorrow.



~B.

1 comment:

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***