Monday, May 3

Not doing well

I wrapped up my week of chemo with what I felt was a good job and then Saturday morning I woke up with a migraine. By the time Saturday evening rolled around I was in some serious pain and we made a trip to the ER. They gave me fluids and pain killer and sent me home. Sunday morning I woke up with the same headache and was scheduled for the infusion center anyway, so we went by there and got fluids and pain killer as well. Took the rest of the day off. This morning I was frustrated to wake up with that same headache and called my doctor. I got scheduled for some infusion time and went in. Spent a few hours in the infusion center with the warning to call the nurse tomorrow morning.

My headache is mostly gone now, I am pretty dazed though. My intestines hurt a lot though. I had also dropped to 125 pounds. (With shoes on)

I am really worn out, and I could really use some rest. I would really appreciate your prayers. I feel like I am falling apart. (Poor Lisa who had to put up with all this this weekend as well.)

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***