Wednesday, June 9


Unfortunately things, after two hours in the Dr.'s office, things didn't quite go as well as I had hopped. 90 percent of my tumors are "stable" and the other 10 percent seems to be growing. bleh. So my chemo regime is going to be changing. They are going to try and get me into a trial drug thing. If I can't do that then I will go to a higher dose of chemo and radiation.

Not too excited about any of this, I was hoping to get some results so I could plan a vacation but that didn't happen. Oh well, I guess I'll have to keep going about this whole thing day by day like I was before.

Please keep me in your prayers. I'll lt you know more as I know more.


1 comment:

  1. Aubrey8:57 PM

    Oh god, Ben. I'm so sorry to hear this. I'm thinking about you.


I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***