Monday, June 7

San Antonio

Sorry for the lack of posting as of late. My energy has been going into posting pictures on Facebook and captioning them every evening. Feel free to get onto Facebook and check them out. (You've got to be my friend though, so send me a friend request if you want to take a look.)

We're in San Antonio at the moment. Quite the amount of driving we have done so far. Today we're doing our final leg of our trip to Houston and (surprise) driving to Houston. Along the way we have plans to stop at an old mission and the Blue Bell Ice cream factory.

I'll write up a "super-post" about the trip when I get back, so for the time being you'll have to enjoy the pictures on Facebook.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***