Wednesday, June 2

Where you'll find me

Is most likely on the couch. I am really looking forward to the next week or so though getting to travel. However I could really use some prayer as we travel and my health continues to fade in and out. (This has probably been the worst recovery time following chemo that I have gone through since my last 'bout with cancer.)

Question for those of you that know: I often see a piece of white bread/ toast beside BBQ or fried chicken... are you supposed to eat that as well, or is that just to look pretty? As we are heading south and going to be encountering a lot of BBQ I thought it might be a good thing to know.

Also, does anyone have any interesting games to play in the car? (For adults)

I hope to be able to update Facebook with pictures as we go, and I would love to be able to post our route before we go, but that doesn't seem very smart/ secure to me so you'll have to wait until I get back for that post. (Oooo, interactive map)

We should be hearing in about a week if we can make our trek out to Seattle or not.

Thanks again everyone for the prayers and support.

~B.

1 comment:

  1. As far as safe/secure goes: yes, we will have a housesitter living at our place while we're gone.

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***