Tuesday, September 7

The Results will come out

Tomorrow! A few of you might have seen my Twitter post about needing prayer for some big choices we need to choose from after we get details after seeing the doctor tomorrow, and while I am not going to detail what some of them might be here and now (why bother writing pages on something that might not even be an option in 24 hours?) I will detail them more tomorrow night.

I just wanted to let you all know that your prayers are appreciated and most likely helping me to sleep at night. And that in fact I have heard the request for more information, details will be fourth coming.

Thanks for the love and support.

~B.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:02 AM

    Claudia and I have been praying for you (almost) every day. And will continue to do so. Especially on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you can say "No News is Good News?" Hopefully?

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***