Monday, October 25

Generositea

(Subject misspelled on purpose) I wasn't sure how else to do this other than on my blog, but this post is a big thank-you to all my high school classmates to donated money to the "Ben's Cancer Fund". Your generosity has astounded me. I appreciate your giving and it will make the move we are having the make down here to Houston much easier. I don't really know any details other than a final amount, but I thank you all for what you gave to someone you haven't seen in a while. Hopefully I can give back to you by being real and honest here on the blog.

Thank you.

~B.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is so very cool!!! Thank you, King's alum. You always have and always will be the cream of the crop!!!!

    May God bless your generosity,

    Jenifer Morrell
    Ben's Mom

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***