Thursday, November 29

Changes

With the changes in my life these next few weeks/ months I have made a commitment to myself to not sugar coat anything. If you ask me how I am doing I am going to tell you... and honestly. I am sure you have realized I am pretty honest here on the blog as well. That is going to get dialed up a bit as well. I don't know what this will do to relationships with people, but my hope is that it'll really make people ask, not just me, "How are you doing" and to try and find a connection with people.

People, we are all suffering to one degree or another. Don't bottle it up, cover it up, or hide it away. Suffering is a common human experience. Get to know the people around you by knowing how they are suffering.

~B.
[ Prayer request? | Help Us? ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***