Tuesday, February 12

My Yo-Yo health

It's "funny". Friday I spent half the day in bed. Saturday I was in bed all day, and Sunday I spent probably half the day in bed. Then Monday I got up at 7am, felt decent, got some work done, and had a generally productive day. Then this morning I was sick again. I really cannot seem to nail down any pattern to this, but the ravages of my health seem to go up and down.

In other news I am still waiting to hear back from my insurance company (as I have another huge cost in pills coming up) about the overage costs I am paying. Their lack of... anything has been pretty frustrating as of late.

I am also working on switching health insurance companies and I think I have all the things I need in so I just need to sign a bunch of stuff and mail it off. Hopefully with minimal hurdles.

So I really need prayer requests for something to be done in regards to my health. Either the meds will need to slow down/ cut back/ stop, or my body will need to adapt to the side effects. Essentially something really needs to happen because this isn't a way to continue to "live" my life.

Thanks for everything folks.

~B.
[ Prayer request? | Help Us? ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***