Thursday, January 23

I forgot to mention this last night, but it seems that Katie and Ian have set a date for their wedding. (My mental guess was going to be the 20th of August, but sadly I was off by 11 days) August 9th is the magical date in which my young friends are to be bound in holy matrimony. (IE: Tie the knott, put on the ole ball 'n chain, make THE commitment, kiss freedom goodbye... well you get the idea. I'm not saying I feel this way about marriage, I was just trying to give you an idea about what I was talking about.)

I am sitting here in class TRYING not to fall asleep. Paying attention is something I should be doing, and I am getting some of it. But 4 hours of sleep is not a happy thing when it comes to trying to understand VLANs.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***