Saturday, February 15

A big happy 21st Birthday to Ryan! Which I'm sure we would be celebrating tonight if he wasn't at the Jr. High 8th Grade retreat.

My apologies about the lack of postings. I have been somewhat busy. The 14th was a good time. Had dinner with Lisa at the Edgecliff resturaunt in Langley. (On Whidby Island) The ferry ride and such were fun, and the food was good.

We also watch "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" as well. And you know, it wasn't bad. I won't say it's the funnest thing I have ever seen, but it was funny.

Hope you all had a good time. I don't know about you, but I'm doing homework tonight.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***