Saturday, February 1

First off I wanted to send my condolences to the familes of the astronaughts on the space shuttle Columbia this morning. It was risky, they chose to be up there, but still, I admire those people that do things that only others dream about.

in other news I got the Boss AW-3 last night in the mail and haven't gotten a chance to play with it until I got home today. So I was excited when I plugged it in and heard the first sounds of the Boss Dynamic Wah come rolling accross at me. I just have to figure out how it sounds with the rest of the band. Oh well. It's fun. I feel like I have stepped into the "real" world of electric guitar. I now have an effects box. That said, it didn't come with a manual, so I have had to try and figure out the sound all on my own. Which has been fun, but probably not as amazing as it could be if I knew what I was doing.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***