Monday, February 3

Welcome to Febuary 3rd. We are rapidly approaching the 1 year anniversary of 802.heaven. (Feb 7th) I don't think I'll be at home on the 7th, BUT I thought I would note it here. You can go back and get a good chuckle over some of the earlier posts.

Life has been busy as of late. People to hang out with and guitar toys to play with. Off to work today, school and work tomorrow and then on Thursday I'm off for a "ski weekend". Only I don't ski, but I do weekend. So I will enjoy the weekend off from work and school and I'll take pictures and write and read. It will be good. Oh yeah, and throw in some guitar and hanging with friends.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***