Friday, August 20

0 x 2 = 0

I've volunteered to take the late night shift here at OC. That means DOUBLE overtime! Normally there isn't even a late night shift, but there was some video capturing that needed doing and it was getting far too complicated for the guy whos video was to be captured, and he needed it by Monday so he could edit it. So here I am chill'n, watching movies from a basketball team in India and reading. (3 hours of guys basketball footage and 2 hours of girls basketball footage. And from what I have seen it could be cut down to 15-30 minutes total.)

Lisa should be here soon with dinner. *Pause* Ok dinner came and now I am going home. 3 hours of video captured. I am back on Sunday evening for some network mapping!

Goodnight!

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***