Wednesday, August 4

Farewell the hosts...

My Host family left for vacation last night. So it's just me, 2 dogs and 3000 square feet of house. However there aren't like millions of things to do there, and as such I will probably not spend a LOT of time there. I'll have pictures of the house and dogs and the trip up here tomorrow.

Tonight is Kar-e-oke (sp!?) night or something with Lisa and several of the interns. As much as I'm sure 90% of you wouldn't mind seeing that, you'll have to miss it! Oh well.

~B.

1 comment:

  1. Ah man! Maybe you could have Lisa use your camera to take some video?? : )

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***