Saturday, November 27

Engaged!

The moment that some people have been waiting for since the end of August has finally happened. That's right my friend's, readers, and neighbors, I am engaged!.

Those of you that want to see the ring can take a look at this and this.

Here's how it happened:
Lisa and I were headed back from Whidbey Island and I told her we were going to go out to lunch to celebrate our 22nd month aniversary on Wednesday. However, what she didn't know was that I had gotten a key from her roommate (Raeleen) and had given that to "the guys" (Dan, Ryan, Dustin, Chris and my Bro) and they had gotten into the apartment and changed it into a fine dinning establishment. 100 tea candles all over the place, nice table with a view, and pictures of Lisa and I up all over the place. I had successfully kept my mouth shut so that she was surprised. We had food that Dan had picked up from The Keg and then after dinner I proposed to her. She said yes. I'll see what I can do about getting pictures that were taken by Adam and people.

Thanks everyone for the support!

P.S. Adam already has a few pics up of Lisa and I from today!

P.P.S. Check the very bottom of the page!

~B.

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!!!!1 (Yes, it's even worth a '1' at the end.) Ian and I are very excited for you two! Nice job at the deviousness, too. Congrats.

    :-D


    PS - It'll be nice to finally have friends *our age* who're married. Also didn't I hear something about a bet between you and Dan a while back...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - When *is* 230 days from now? Don't make us count.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:01 AM

    Thanks!
    230 Days from now is July 16th. Once that is more solid I'm sure I'll post it in a "non-comment" section.

    ~B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAYYYY!!!!

    Congratulations to both of you! May you have many many days of non-stressful, cooperative planning and smooth preparations ahead of you... ;-) (...and, of course, years and years of supporting, caring matrimony beyond that, but knowing you, that oughtn't to be an unreasonable expectation.)

    and again, woohoo!!

    m

    ps -- B, I know you'll probably be pretty busy for the forseeable future, but if you get a chance, could you e-mail me? I still don't have all my e-mail contacts back since the win2000 profile fiasco of fall '04, and everytime I'm online, you're away... thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***