Friday, November 26

Retro?

Last night as the family was sitting down to Thanksgiving dinner at the Grandparents house people started talking. SOMEHOW the fact that I have pink tile in my bathroom here came up. Then Lisa mentioned that the tile and bath tub in her bathroom was entirely pink. My uncle (Dad's older brother) said, "That pink thing is very 50's. In her bathroom it's girly, in your's, it's Retro."

My bathroom is Retro. Sounds like I'm trying to make it a mantra. Now I'm off to Whiby island for a day and a half of some relaxation.

Until later. (I'll see you all Saturday... *wink*)

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***