Tuesday, November 30

Further thoughts from an engaged man...

I was able to snag a few extra pictures from my brother the other day and this is what I've got:

This might have been the way the proposal went down... Maybe.
And this is what the setup looked like as we approached the table.
Here we are eating dinner, ignor the odd look on my face, I think I was battling nervousness/ giddiness.

It's funny, next week is finals week, but it all seems to be hitting me this week. Finals week will be a breeze compared to this.

Back to it now!

~B.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***