Saturday, July 28

Spring me from this medical-ed cage

They tell me that today at around 5:30pm I'll be all done infusing, or whatever it is that I am doing now, thus I will be free to go home.

Some praises: when they weighed me before this round of chemo on Monday I was 144 pounds. This morning I was at 152. I've been able to eat pretty well this whole week. Nausea has been pretty limited this week vs what happens the other times I am on chemo. I hope and pray that this is a good sign and that I'll be able to continue eating as the week progresses and that I won't crash as badly/ at all come next Thursday or Friday. (Prayers would be appreciated for that!)

I would also like to thank everyone who has come to visit me/ call me this past week. Between visitors and other things to do I've been able to stay away from daytime TV pretty well. (Which is always a happy goal for me)

Also it looks like we've sold the truck and will be buying a new car on Sunday or Monday of this week. Most likely the Honda Civic Sedan. Thanks for the prayers about that. Hopefully we can get a good price for the new car and deal with the paperwork that goes with selling a used vehicle.

There will be more later! Thanks for tuning in!

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***