Saturday, October 11

Packing Weekend 2: The Musical

We have been packing today. I think we've put in about 5 hours and a lot of the "stuff" around the house is mainly gone. We're got big things and a few "little things" that we need to stash away in boxes here and there, but overall it's looking pretty good.

I definitely have a cold. Kind'a feels like horrible timing to me, but that is how it is.

Good news: My dad picked up my job at TTC. Monday and Tuesday of this week I'll be training him how to do my job there. (Not like 2 days is near enough time, but I'll see what I can do.) Also it's not like he doesn't know how to get a hold of me.

Lisa and I are both tired and stressed out from this packing stuff, plus health is a little low for both of us. Tomorrow is the last Sunday as regular attenders at CBC for a potentially long time.

Moving and being social at the same time. Colorado is going to seem like a break after all this. Thanks for the continued support.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***