Monday, March 16

Preparing

This next 4 or 5 weeks is going to be crazy! Lisa's folks are coming to town here in 2 days, then shortly after they leave I am going to France for a week, and then Lisa's sister Cheryl is coming to stay with us for a bit. Whew... it'll be a whirlwind couple of weeks. (Minus the almost 24 hours I will be spending on the plane...)

Lisa and I continue to unpack boxes and get settled. The kiten feels huge. We had about 6 people in it yesterday while we were trying to cook and while it was a bit of a dance it went fairly smoothly! We look forward to more cooking!

Our donation from Microsoft came in today! Work can continue on our MS conversion. (Praise God!)

It's late, I must go to bed.

-B.

2 comments:

  1. Cool, France. You'll be closer to us. Wanna meet halfway for lunch in... the Czech Republic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:23 AM

    Actually, yeah, I've been to Slovakia, I can recommend a nice place for us to meet... =)

    Sadly I'll be with a tour group and unable to get away. Oh well, such is free trips to France! *sigh*

    (lol)

    ~Ben

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***