Thursday, April 30

Shocking news!!

I've been thinking over the past week about getting a Tattoo that says, "It is well with my Soul". Not too big and not somewhere where anyone would see it much, but I think the thought process here is to offset the tattoos I do have and what they stand for with something else that is just as permanent reminder to me of the victory God has won for me.

I'll sit on this for a long time before I was to ever do something about this... I just thought your Thursday was a little quiet was all.

~B.

4 comments:

  1. You have grown up, Benjamin Morrell. I couldn't IMAGINE you voluntarily doing something that involved needles a few years ago. Life has changed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what Robert said. ...you think you know someone...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is how it'll go down (mark my words):

    Ben gets a little tipsy on what he thought was "grape juice".

    He wakes up the next morning with a butterfly on the small of his back.

    Just kidding. I like the idea. Don't tell mom or dad (too late) but if I wasn't so freaked out by the idea of needles puncturing ink into my skin, I'd totally get one. I say do it.

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***