Monday, June 28

Houston! (Again, again)

Three road trips to Houston in a months time. We're putting as many miles on the car in one month as we would normally do in six months. The upside would be that we are getting to know Texas really well.

Aaaand, more news, we are temporarily moving to Houston! I made it into the clinical trial and being as treatments are once a week for at least two months we are going to move to Houston during that time to make that happen. (Flying once a week would not be a good thing) We leave next Wednesday!

We have a place in Houston lined up already. Praise God for contacts of contacts. We are looking for a potential renter of our place here in Colorado Springs right now. (feel free to email me or leave a comment (I won't publish it but I'll read it) if you know someone or want more information)

Wow, I've got so much stuff going through my head right now I'm not even sure what to blog about. Feel free to ask questions, I can handle questions.

More info later.

~B.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:59 AM

    Praise God for a place to live. I now have not one but both of my siblings living in Houston. Keep posting your needs and I'm sure they'll jump in with help if they can meet a need.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***