Wednesday, July 23

It's a bird! It's a pl... oh wait... it is a bird.

After school yesterday I went to visit Lisa at her work site (on Mercer Island) and so we found a little park with a dock and we sat there and had lunch and chatted and watched the water and what-not. Anyways, while we were sitting there 2 bald eagles flew over. (less than 15 feet above us) I was quite impressed. Eagles in the wild are truely an amazing thing to behold.

BTW: And no, I'm not getting paid by google should any of you wonder. (However, it IS a good idea. =) )

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***