Sunday, June 27

Watermelon Whales and Relative Tales

My grandmother's 84th birthday was today and we had lunch/ dinner over at my cousins house over in the Lake Sammamish area. Yersterday I was bored so I designed a watermelon basket for my mother to hold the fruit salad that was waves with a whale tail arching over the whole thing. It looked pretty cool. However that camera won't be here until Tuesday, so you'll have to trust me that it's a work of art. (Because by then it will HAVE BEEN a work of art)

I am glad at times like these that I am not overly musical. One of my cousins was trying to get my brother and his girlfriend to be musical with him. I was just feeling pretty tired.

Ok, time to watch "Timeline", I'll let you know how that was.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***