Friday, November 19

This morning I feel: Devious

Last night at about 3am Dustin started snoring fit to bring the house down. I tried various ways of waking him up. First I clapped really loud, no result. Then I turned on my radio, half way up volume wise, still nothing. The snoring continued. Follwoing that I went and turned on the light in our room! (I would have been up at the clapping) Again, no result, the intake of breathe was still great and ragged. I laid down in bed wondering if I could set his alarm off somehow, and then it struck me! The phone is right by his head. I picked up my cell phone and called us. I let it ring once and turned it off. Worked like a charm and was louder than his alarms are in the morning. He woke up, fumbled for the phone for a bit, noticed it didn't ring again and rolled over and went back to sleep. Minus the snoring! Dare I say I was excited!? I happily rolled over and went back to sleep, remembering to remember this tactic again.

~B.

1 comment:

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***