Tuesday, August 29

The Quest

(Aside: I'm curious how many children will accidentally spell quest "qwest" in the coming years? I wonder how many adults will. I won't make the mistake because it Qwest is spelled like this in my mind: EVIL.)

As I mentioned a bit ago I've been in a bit of a truck quest these past few days, kind of seeing what is out there and how much they cost, what are the best ones, etc, etc. In my searching I submitted a request to Toyota of Seattle to try and find a quote on a new/used truck. Well, who should answer me but the Internet Manager himself... who I used to work with at Barnes and Noble. (He was a manager, I was a lead) We were friends back then, we both really enjoy sci-fi/ fantasy books and had ambitions of writing our own. (Actually... STILL have ambitions of writing our own I'm sure...) We're going to get together sometime and catch up a bit. Funny, go looking for a truck and find an old friend.

~B.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:40 PM

    If you continue your Evil.. err.. Qwest... err.. Quest for a truck, I have very valuable insight! Actually, my insight is not very valuable at all because I've never looked for a truck. However, I do have experience with Toyota dealerships. Lake City was kind of pushy, so I didn't go back to them. But Burien was very helpful, and readily showed price/cost breakdowns and I ended up buying my new 2006 Corolla from them last October (they also had a good selection of used vehicles).
    Okay, I'll slip back into oblivion now...

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***