Friday, March 12

He's got potential!

After shuffling around the house all day in socks the static buildup tends to be large. Today however is the first time I have ever reached out for something and seen an inch and a half spark (blue, complete with fork) leap from my finger to the thing I was about to touch. Make a loud pop sound and I decided to stop touching things.

My friend Wes is over from Cali for an extended weekend. We started the day with a breakfast and a little chat, then some xbox, then some DS, then made BLT sandwiches for lunch, then it was more DS and a movie before dinner.

It's been good hanging out, I really don't know that I have the energy for it, but hopefully that means I will sleep well tomorrow.

Thanks for the continued prayer support. I've been realizing lately how much people interaction means to me these days. Wes being here, even though I feel fairly sore I really want to hang out. Hey, even the infusion center is a place I don't mind going so much because the nurses there are all so nice. My dad called the other night and we talked for almost/ at least an hour. My introversion might be starting to come to a point where I need to break it up a bit more. (8 days straight inside without talking to to many people is probably a bit much.)

(Question: why does my hair fall out so easily, but it still hurts like crazy when I pull a bandade off?)

(Question 2: Did you catch the pun in the title!?)

I'm going to bed before this gets crazy. Thanks everyone!

~B.

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't have caught the pun unless you mentioned it... I've never read a pun quite so... shocking.

    :) :) Get it? Shocking? :) oh never mind

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***