Friday, February 8

Do you ever sit down with someone at sometime and as you are talking to the person you get a GREAT idea? Something so amazing and fantastic that you just HAVE to write to down before you forget it? Well, I do. And I don't want to brag when I say that it happens a lot. But some of my best poetry has happened while I was talking to somone about something. Today I was at MS (a great 11.5 hour day... ) and somehow we got to talking about something that led us into a conversation about time travel. Which lead to me developing my OWN theory on time travel. (One that I have never read before, so I assume it's original...) So if ever I sit my lazy self down to write fiction I will show you the interesting idea I had. (Or else you can simply email me and we can chat about it.)

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***