Saturday, April 27

I know some of you enjoy reading the things I write. (Ok... maybe that's a bit of an understatement, mainly because you're reading this now... (wahahaha I have you now...)) Anyway, I resently wrote THIS essay for my writing comp class. (See previous entry) I don't know if any of you ENJOYED the other essay at all, but I hope you enjoy this one. It is a 180 degree turn around from the opposite one and is my attempt at humor in writing. I hope you enjoy it. I had fun writing it.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***