Thursday, April 25

Work was today... 3 new people working at the store. 1 music, 1 cafe and 1 bookseller. I've only really met the cafe person.

I'm thinking about redesigning the website... my website that is... TibenNet will have to wait a bit. I have my design all planned out... Big thanks goes out to Matt for the general idea. (Which he will say "what!? How did you get that based off of mine!?")

Anyway, I gotta go write an essay on "Ender's Game". TTYL (BTW: If you haven't read the book you should. It's good.)

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***