Thursday, May 30

Good news: I got my hands on an "Advance Reader's Copy" of what is being called the "Fantasy Epic of the Year". So far it's ok... It's signed by the author, which is very cool, but we'll see how the book comes out.

I got it when Dave, our regional Random House book distributer came in and talked up all the new books and the "what's popular" stuff this morning. I always find it a lot of fun to listen to him. He must have the "mad reading skillz" though by the amount of things he reads. It somehow further's my belief though that big publishing places scare me. I mean if they like your book and you, then SWEEET! Signed up for a 6 book deal, otherwise they never mention you if they decide to publish you at all.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***