Friday, May 24

Hello everyone! It's time once again for a little feature I like to call: "Quote of the week"

Now for those of you IN the know this is the time where I think back on my week. (Ok, I'm done) And think of all the conversations I had with customers, and friends, and loved ones, and try to pull up a quote which made me laugh.

This weeks quote comes from a quick witted parent who was trying to tell their child about astrological signs at the cash register:

"Carly, those are signs. Like your mom is a virgo, I'm a sagitarius, your sister is a tarus and you... you're... ummm... you're adopted."

This was the guy I was ringing up at the time and I laughed so incredibly hard at that. (The daughter was obviously not adobted, as she was proclaiming loudly) That is today "QUOTE, of the weeek."

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***