Wednesday, May 1

It's May 1st! Those of you that are in the know have gotten an email. Thanks everyone for the support this past year!

In other news I am currently reading "Hyperion" by Dan Simmons. It's an amazing book. The man is so far out with his science fiction it's like reading something refreshingly new and different. No serious Megatexts involved with this story.

Marrowind will be picked up after school today, and hopefully my HW and posting won't suffer... but 200 hours of gameplay IS 200 hours of gameplay. =) (I figure I better get all this time in now that I'm single.)

Anyway, I hope you all have a great day... the sun isn't shining here, but I feel great.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***